11.09.2006

all the news

Can we just take a quick look at the New York Times’ most emailed article list from this morning, two days after the crazy election?

1. The Minimalist: The Secret of Great Bread: Let Time Do the Work

2. Recipe: No-Knead Bread

3. Maureen Dowd: A Come-to-Daddy Moment

4. ‘Brooklyn Style Pizza’ Meets the Real Deal

5. Op-Ed Contributor: Too Close for Comfort

6. Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary After Big Election Gains for Democrats

7. $491 Million Sale Shatters Art Auction Record

8. Cosmopolitan Moms

9. A Neuroscientific Look at Speaking in Tongues

10. In Tuscany, Luxury Farmhouses


I just… don’t know what to say.

3 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

look, the election's all over the news, but a recipe for no-knead bread? That's a useful thing to send to someone who doesn't read the NYT.

I sent it to myself yesterday, and I'm even a reader! The speaking in tongues thing, though, should clearly had more references to the previous Republican controlled congress.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger David said...

Massive sweep of both houses, but life still goes on. The family's still gotta live and eat (and, apparently, visit Luxary farmhouses in Tuscany).

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Kira Marx said...

Well, gosh, it's nice to know I can drown my sorrows at the unfulfilling unhappiness of being a stay-at-home mom. Thanks, NYT, for letting me know that the key to ending my lonely, crushing despair is to drink. I'm sure I'll do an excellent job of caring for my child while I'm putting away my momtini.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home